DEVASC | Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms
Curso entregado por Cisco
What you’ll learn in this course.
The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco® DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base...
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Take advantage of the network when you implement applications to fulfill business needs
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
- Prepare for the 200-901 DEVASC exam, which earns Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification
What to expect in the exam
The 200-901 DEVASC exam certifies your knowledge of software development and design including understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, application development and security, and infrastructure and automation.
After you pass 200-901 DEVASC, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification.
Who should enroll
This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms...
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of APIs and use of version control tools in modern software development
- Describe common processes and practices used in software development
- Describe options for organizing and constructing modular software...
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
And before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills...
This class includes lecture sections and self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in real-time, either in person or via video conferencing...
- Parse API Data Formats with Python
- Use Git for Version Control
- Identify Software Architecture and Design Patterns on a Diagram
- Implement Singleton Pattern and Abstraction-Based Method
- Inspect HTTP Protocol Messages
- Use Postman
- Troubleshoot an HTTP Error Response
- Utilize APIs with Python...