SPVI | Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services v1.0
Curso entregado por Cisco
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) v1.0 course prepares you to manage end-customer Virtual Private Network (VPN) environments built over a common service provider Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) backbone. You will complete hands-on labs to reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification...
How you'll benefit
This course will help you:
- Gain valuable skills in reinforcing MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classifications
- Learn to configure optional paths for traffic to avoid network congestion
- Prepare to take the 300-515 SPVI exam
What to expect in the exam
The 300-515 SPVI exam certifies your knowledge of implementing service provider VPN services including Layer 2, Layer 3, and IPv6. After you pass 300-515 SPVI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider VPN Services Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
Who should enroll
This course is for network professionals who need to learn the techniques to implement, configure, monitor, and support Service Provider VPN solutions based on MPLS backbones.
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network supervisors
- Network managers
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network designers
- Network architects
- Channel partners
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe VPN concepts and operation in a Service Provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 MPLS VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 Inter-domain MPLS VPN services traversing multiple Service Providers...
Before taking this course, you should have Service Provider knowledge at the professional level, equivalent to the material in the following Cisco courses:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1) v1.2
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2) v1.2
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)...
- Introducing VPN Services
- VPN Fundamentals
- MPLS VPN Control Plane Operation
- Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Underlay
- Troubleshoot Core Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP)
- Troubleshoot Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Implementing Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) Routing Requirements in MPLS VPNs
- Provider Edge to Customer Edge (PE-to-CE) Routing Requirements in Layer 3 MPLS VPNs...
- Verify the Service Provider Backbone Operation for MPLS VPN
- Work with VRF Instances
- Troubleshoot the MPLS VPN Backbone
- Configure MP-BGP as the PE-CE Routing Protocol
- Configure and Verify PE-to-CE Routing Requirements
- Enable Shared Services VPN
- Deploy Internet Access as a VPN Service
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 MPLS VPN End-Customer Connectivity
- Implement Different EVPN Solutions
- Troubleshoot EVPN VPWS
- Implement IPv6 VPN Provider Edge Router (6VPE)