DEVOPS | Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0
Curso entregado por Cisco
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) v1.0 course teaches you how to automate application deployment, enable automated configuration, enhance management, and improve scalability of cloud microservices and infrastructure processes on Cisco® platforms. You will also learn how to integrate Docker and Kubernetes to create advanced capabilities and flexibility in application deployment. This course prepares you for the 300-910 Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) certification exam.
How you'll benefit
This course will help you:
- Gain the high-demand knowledge and skills to implement automation, streamline container orchestration, and enhance scalability
- Learn the skills to maximize the lightweight design of containers to scale more quickly and allow more responsiveness to website traffic load
- Prepare for the 300-910 DEVOPS exam
What to expect in the exam
The 300-910 DEVOPS exam certifies your knowledge and skills with DevOps. Key DevOps practices include deployment automation that enables configuration, management, and scalability of cloud microservices and infrastructure processes on Cisco platforms.
After you pass 300-910 DEVOPS, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - DevOps certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for these professional-level certifications:
- CCNP® Collaboration
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Who should enroll
This course is designed for network and software engineers interested in automation and programmability and who hold job roles such as:
- Account manager
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager...
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the DevOps philosophy and practices, and how they apply to real-life challenges
- Explain container-based architectures and available tooling provided by Docker
- Describe application packaging into containers and start building secure container images
- Utilize container networking and deploy a three-tier network application
- Explain the concepts of Configuration Item (CI) pipelines and what tooling is available...
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts and familiarity with Python
- Basic understanding of compute virtualization
- Ability to use Linux, text-driven interfaces, and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH), bash, grep, ip, vim/nano, curl, ping, traceroute, and telnet...
- Introducing the DevOps Model
- Introducing Containers
- Packaging an Application Using Docker
- Deploying a Multitier Application
- Introducing CI/CD
- Building the DevOps Flow
- Validating the Application Build Process...
- Interact with GitLab Continuous Integration (CI)
- Explore Docker Command-Line Tools
- Package and Run a WebApp Container
- Build and Deploy Multiple Containers to Create a Three-Tier Application
- Explore Docker Networking
- Build and Deploy an Application Using Docker Compose...