DEVCOR | Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs v1.0
Curso entregado por Cisco
What you’ll learn in this course
The Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles...
How you'll benefit
This course will help you:
- Take full advantage of the network and software development practices when you implement applications to fulfill business needs
- Gain proficiency with applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
- Prepare for the 350-901 DEVCOR exam, which satisfies the core exam requirement toward Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, and earns Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core
What to expect in the exam
The 350-901 DEVCOR exam certifies your knowledge of software development and design including using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, and infrastructure and automation...
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application maintainability
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application serviceability
- Identify steps to design and build a ChatOps application
- Implement robust Representational State Transfer (REST) API integrations with network error handling, pagination, and error flow control
- Describe the necessary steps for securing user and system data in applications...
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
- Understand the utilization of APIs
- Understanding of software development and design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
Here are Cisco learning resources that can help you prepare:
- Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
- Explore the DevNet Certification area for specific topics and labs related to this course and certification: https://developer.cisco.com/certification/
This class includes lecture sections and self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in real-time, either in person or via video conferencing. In e-learning courses, the lectures are on recorded videos. In both versions, you will need to review self-study sections on your own before taking the certification exam.
- Construct Sequence Diagram
- Construct Web Sequence Diagram
- Use Cisco Webex Teams™ API to Enable ChatOps
- Integrate Cisco Meraki™ API to List Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) and Retrieve Location Data
- Use Paginated REST API Endpoint
- Utilize REST API Error Control Flow Techniques
- Evaluate Application for Common Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Vulnerabilities
- Resolve Merge Conflicts with Git...