SC-400T00-A | Administering Information Protection and Compliance in Microsoft 365
Learn how to protect information in your Microsoft 365 deployment. This course focuses on data lifecycle management and information protection and compliance within your organization. The course covers implementation of data loss prevention policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies, Microsoft Purview Message Encryption, audit, eDiscovery, and insider risk among other related topics. The course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam (SC-400).
The information protection administrator translates an organization’s risk and compliance requirements into technical implementation. They are responsible for implementing and managing solutions for content classification, data loss prevention (DLP), information protection, data lifecycle management, records management, privacy, risk, and compliance. They also work with other roles that are responsible for governance, data, and security to evaluate and develop policies to address an organization's risk reduction and compliance goals. This role assists workload administrators, business application owners, human resources departments, and legal stakeholders to implement technology solutions that support the necessary policies and controls.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft security and compliance technologies.
- Basic knowledge of information protection concepts.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services.
Module 1: SC-400: Implement Information Protection in Microsoft 365
Organizations require information protection solutions to protect their data against theft and accidental loss. Learn how to protect your sensitive information. This learning path aligns with exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
- Introduction to information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Classify data for protection and governance
- Create and manage sensitive information types
- Understand Microsoft 365 encryption
- Deploy Microsoft Purview Message Encryption
- Protect information in Microsoft Purview
- Apply and manage sensitivity labels
Module 2: SC-400: Implement Data Loss Prevention
In this learning plan we discuss how to implement data loss prevention techniques to secure your Microsoft 365 data. This learning path aligns with exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
- Prevent data loss in Microsoft Purview
- Configure DLP policies for Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and Power Platform
- Manage data loss prevention policies and reports in Microsoft 365
Module 3: SC-400: Implement Data Lifecycle and Records Management
Learn how to plan and implement data lifecycle and records management strategies for an organization. This learning path aligns with exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
- Manage the data lifecycle in Microsoft Purview
- Manage data retention in Microsoft 365 workloads
- Manage records in Microsoft Purview
Module 4: SC-400: Monitor and investigate data and activities by using Microsoft Purview
This learning path provides instruction on managing content search and investigations in Microsoft 365, including how to search for content in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, Microsoft Purview Audit, and Microsoft Purview eDiscovery. This learning path aligns with exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
- Explore compliance in Microsoft 365
- Search for content in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal
- Manage Microsoft Purview eDiscovery (Standard)
- Manage Microsoft Purview eDiscovery (Premium)
- Manage Microsoft Purview Audit (Standard)
- Manage Microsoft Purview Audit (Premium)
Module 5: SC-400: Manage Insider and Privacy Risk in Microsoft 365
Discover how to manage internal risks and privacy policies using Microsoft Purview Insider Risk Management and Microsoft Priva. This learning path aligns with exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
- Prepare Microsoft Purview Communication Compliance
- Manage insider risk in Microsoft Purview
- Implement Microsoft Purview Information Barriers
- Manage regulatory and privacy requirements with Microsoft Priva
- Implement privileged access management
- Manage Customer Lockbox
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste