C)ISSO | Certified Information Systems Security Officer
If you are looking for the “gotta have it” cybersecurity course, then the Certified Information Systems Security Officer is for you. The C)ISSO will prepare you for multiple managerial roles inside the INFOSEC community by covering a broad range of topics. You will learn theories in security concepts, practices, monitoring and compliance in IS management.
An Information Systems Security Officer is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with business and industry standards. The C)ISSO certification course is an ideal way to increase knowledge, expertise, and skill for managers, auditors, and INFOSEC professionals. At Mile2 we consider the C)ISSO to be one of our flagship courses. The things you learn in this course can be applied to management, prevention teams, and recovery professionals.
Material learned in the Live Class or Self-Study options will apply directly to the certification exam.
If you believe that you have the knowledge required to pass the certification exam you may purchase the Exam Combo. This will give you access to the online exam, an exam prep guide, and unlimited practice exams. The certification exam contains 100 multiple choice questions, and is a 2 hour, timed, and proctored exam.
After you purchase the exam combo the materials will be made available for 12 months in your Mile2.com account. If you do not already have a Mile2.com account, one will be established at the time of your purchase.
Who Should Attend
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
- Government Employees
C)ISSO LIVE CLASS AND ULTIMATE SELF-STUDY COMBO MODULES
- Module 1 – Risk Management
- Module 2 – Security Management
- Module 3 – Identification and Authentication
- Module 4 – Access Control
- Module 5 – Security Models and Evaluation Criteria
- Module 6 – Operations Security
- Module 7 – Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 8 – Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 9 – Network Connections
- Module 10 – Network Protocols and Devices
- Module 11 – Telephony, VPNs, and Wireless
- Module 12 – Security Architecture and Attacks
- Module 13 – Software Development Security
- Module 14 – Database Security
- Module 15 – Malware and Software Attacks
- Module 16 – Business Continuity
- Module 17– Disaster Recovery
- Module 18 – Incident Management, Law, and Ethics
- Module 19 – Physical Security
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste