Server+ | CompTIA Server+
CompTIA is a not-for-profit trade association with the purpose of advancing the interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations; its industry-leading IT certifications are an important part of that mission. CompTIA's Server+ Certification is designed for professionals with 18-24 months of work experience in a server environment, preferably with A+ certification or equivalent foundation. The CompTIA Server+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install, configure, and manage server hardware and operating systems (OSs) by implementing proper security controls, successfully troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating an understanding of key disaster recovery concepts
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Server+ (Exam SK0-005) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of server management. Today's job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your sysadmin skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any entry-level server administration role.
On course completion, you will be able to achieve the following:
- Understand server administration concepts.
- Understand virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand physical and network security concepts.
- Manage physical inventory and assets.
- Manage server hardware.
- Configure storage management.
- Install and configure an OS.
- Troubleshoot OS, application, and network configurations.
- Maintain and manage servers post-installation.
- Manage data security.
- Manage service and data availability.
- Decommission servers.
The Official CompTIA Server+ Guide (Exam SK0-005) is the primary course you Will need to take if your job responsibilities include server administration, installation, and security within your organization. You can take this course to prepare for the CompTIA Server+ (Exam SKO-005) certification examination.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic IT skills comprising 18 months to two years' experience. CompTIA A+ certification, or the equivalent knowledge, is strongly recommended.
The prerequisites for this course might differ significantly from the prerequisites for the CompTIA certification exams.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Server Administration Concepts
- Lesson 2: Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Lesson 3: Understanding Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Lesson 4: Managing Physical Assets
- Lesson 5: Managing Server Hardware
- Lesson 6: Configuring Storage Management
- Lesson 7: Installing and Configuring an OS.
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Lesson 9: Managing Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Lesson 10: Managing Data Security
- Lesson 11: Managing Service and Data Availability.
- Lesson 12: Decommissioning Servers
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste