Security+ | CompTIA Security+
This course is intended for those wishing to qualify with CompTIA Security+. CompTIA's Security+ Certification is a foundation-level certificate designed for IT administrators with 2 years' experience whose job role is focused on system security. This course will teach you the fundamental principles of installing and configuring cybersecurity controls and participating in incident response and risk mitigation. The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations
At course completion
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products.
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices.
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- Summarise application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them.
CompTIA Security+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator, and network administrator
Ideally, you should have successfully completed the "CompTIA Network+ Support Skills" course and have around 24 months' experience of networking support or IT administration. It is not necessary that you pass the Network+ exam before completing Security+ certification, but it is recommended. Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Know the function and basic features of the components of a PC.
- Use Windows Server to create and manage files and use basic administrative features (Explorer, Control Panel, Server Manager, and Management Consoles).
- Operate the Linux OS using basic command-line tools.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers).
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools.
- Module 1 / Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Module 2 / Identity and Access Management
- Module 3 / Architecture and Design (1)
- Module 4 / Architecture and Design (2)
- Module 5 / Risk Management
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste