SC-900T00-A | Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
Module 1: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals: Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
Learn about core concepts that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including shared responsibility, Zero Trust, data residency, the role of identity providers, and more.
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
Module 2: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, part of Microsoft Entra
Azure Active Directory is the tool for identity and access management in the Microsoft Cloud. Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance.
- Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
Module 3: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft. Topics covered will include network and platform capabilities of Azure, Azure security management, and Sentinel. You’ll learn about threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft 365 security management.
- Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
Module 4: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft. Topics covered will include Compliance center, Information protection and governance in Microsoft 365, Insider Risk, audit, and eDiscovery solutions. Also covered are Azure resources governance capabilities.
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste