MS-700T00-A | Managing Microsoft Teams
The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. In this course, you will learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. A Microsoft Teams administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage teams, chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Teams certified devices. A Microsoft Teams administrator has experience integrating Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, and other Microsoft, third-party, and custom apps. A Microsoft Teams administrator understands and collaborates with other workloads and roles, such as Network, Voice, Identity, Access, Devices, Licensing, Security, Compliance, Information management, and User Adoption.
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
Module 1: MS-700 Get started with managing Microsoft Teams
Learn the fundamentals of managing Microsoft Teams, including Teams capabilities, Teams admin roles and management tools, lifecycle management, features for governance, and available reports to monitor your Teams environment.
- Explore Microsoft Teams
- Plan and deploy Microsoft Teams
- Implement lifecycle management and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Monitor your Microsoft Teams environment
Module 2: MS-700 Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
Learn about the environment for a Teams deployment, including configuring access for external users, implementing security and compliance for Teams, and network requirements.
- Manage access for external users
- Implement security for Microsoft Teams
- Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
Module 3: MS-700 Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps in Microsoft Teams
Learn the collaboration features in Microsoft Teams, including creating and managing teams, managing user experience for chat and channels, and managing apps.
- Create and manage teams
- Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
Module 4: MS-700 Manage meetings and calling in Microsoft Teams
Learn the meetings and calling features in Microsoft Teams, including managing meetings experiences, managing Microsoft Teams devices, managing calling features with Calling Plans and Microsoft Teams, and the basic troubleshooting tool for Teams issue.
- Manage meetings and events experiences
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Room and Teams devices
- Manage phone numbers and settings
- Manage Teams Phone settings and policies
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.