EDRP | ECC Disaster Recovery Professional
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a comprehensive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
EDRP teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
- The program is developed after a thorough job task analysis and market research.
- It is designed and developed by experienced SMEs and business continuity/disaster recovery experts.
- A complete vendor neutral course covering business continuity/ disaster recovery techniques and solutions.
- Detailed labs for hands-on learning experience.
- EDRP covers all the relevant knowledge-bases and skills to meets with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 31000:2009, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 22313:2012, NFPA 1600, and many more along with the NICE Framework.
- The student kit contains large number of white papers for additional reading.
- The course includes case studies for better explanation of concepts.
- The program includes templates so that the students get a practical idea on how to perform the various analyses and assessments.
- The program comes complete with classroom labs or cloud-based virtual labs (optional) enabling students to practice various business continuity/disaster recovery techniques in a realistic simulated environment.
Who is it for?
- IT Professionals in the BC/DR or System Administration domain
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consultants
- IT Risk Managers and Consultants
- Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- CISOs and IT Directors
- Module 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Module 02: Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Module 03: Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Module 05: Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Module 06: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Module 07: Data Backup Strategies
- Module 08: Data Recovery Strategies
- Module 09: Virtualization-Based Disaster Recovery
- Module 10: System Recovery
- Module 11: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Module 12: BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.