Cloud+ | CompTIA Cloud+
While IT professionals today are expected to understand some basic cloud terminology and concepts, and have likely worked with public cloud or Software-as-a-Service solutions, the ability to analyze, evaluate, design, and test cloud computing solutions are hard skills to find, and are in high demand. In this course, you will apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. You will manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations through the use of cybersecurity best practices. In addition, this course prepares you to pass the CompTIA® Cloud+® exam and earn the corresponding certification
In this course, you will deploy, test, secure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a cloud solution.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
This course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors.
This course is also designed for learners who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam CV0-002, or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles
To ensure your success in this guide, you should have 24-36 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
- Lesson 1: Preparing to Deploy Cloud Solutions
- Lesson 2: Deploying a Pilot Project
- Lesson 3: Testing Pilot Project Deployments
- Lesson 4: Designing a Secure and Compliant Cloud Infrastructure
- Lesson 5: Designing and Implementing a Secure Cloud Environment
- Lesson 6: Planning Identity and Access Management for Cloud Deployments
- Lesson 7: Determining CPU and Memory Sizing for Cloud Deployments
- Lesson 8: Determining Storage Requirements for Cloud Deployments
- Lesson 9: Analyzing Workload Characteristics to Ensure Successful Migration
- Lesson 10: Maintaining Cloud Systems
- Lesson 11: Implementing Backup, Restore, Disaster
- Lesson 12: Analyzing Cloud Systems for Performance
- Lesson 13: Analyzing Cloud Systems for Anomalies and Growth Forecasting
- Lesson 14: Troubleshooting Deployment, Capacity, Automation, and Orchestration Issues
- Lesson 15: Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Security Issues
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste