AZ-800T00-A | Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
Module 1: Deploy and manage identity infrastructure
Learn about Active Directory Domain Services fundamentals, and then learn to configure and manage AD DS, Group Policy Objects, and how to implement hybrid identity with Windows Server.
- Introduction to AD DS
- Manage AD DS domain controllers and FSMO roles
- Implement Group Policy Objects
- Manage advanced features of AD DS
- Implement hybrid identity with Windows Server
- Deploy and manage Azure IaaS Active Directory domain controllers in Azure
Module 2: Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
Learn how to administer Windows Server securely using the appropriate management tools. Streamline administration of Windows Server with Just Enough Administration (JEA). You'll also learn how to implement hybrid technologies in Windows Server management.
- Perform Windows Server secure administration
- Describe Windows Server administration tolos
- Perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely
- Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
- Just Enough Administration in Windows Server
Module 3: Manage virtualization and containers in a hybrid environment
Learn to implement and manage Windows Server virtual machines (VMs) and container workloads using Windows Server Hyper-V. You’ll learn how to deploy and configure Azure IaaS Virtual Machine workloads.
- Configure and manage Hyper-V
- Configure and manage Hyper-V virtual machines
- Secure Hyper-V workloads
- Plan and deploy Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machines
- Customize Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine images
- Automate the configuration of Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machines
- Run containers on Windows Server
- Orchestrate containers on Windows Server using Kubernetes
Module 4: Implement and operate an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
Learn to implement and manage networking services in Windows Server. Learn to deploy and manage DHCP, secure DNS, and implement IP Address Management (IPAM) and Web Application Proxy. You'll also learn about Azure IaaS networking.
- Implement DNS for Windows Server IaaS VMs
- Deploy and manage DHCP
- Implement Windows Server DNS
- Implement IP Address Management
- Implement remote Access
- Implement hybrid network infrastructure
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM IP addressing and routing
Module 5: Configure storage and file services
Learn to implement and manage Windows Server file servers and storage. Implement Storage Spaces, data deduplication, and Windows Server Storage Replica. You'll also learn how to deploy Azure File Sync and configure Azure File services.
- Manage Windows Server file servers
- Implement Storage Spaces and Storage Spaces Direct
- Implement Windows Server Data Deduplication
- Implement Windows Server iSCSI
- Implement Windows Server Storage Replica
- Implement a hybrid file server infrastructure
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste