AWS-SECESS | AWS Security Essentials
This course covers fundamental Amazon Web Services (AWS) security concepts, including AWS Access control, data encryption methods, and how to secure network access to your AWS infrastructure. Based on the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, you learn your responsibilities related to implementing security in the AWS Cloud and which security-oriented services are available to you. You also learn why and how the security services help meet the security needs of your organization.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS.
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and in transit.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
This course is intended for:
- Security IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal to no working knowledge of AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts and familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
Module 1: Exploring the Security Pillar
- AWS Well-Architected Framework: Security Pillar
Module 2: Security of the Cloud
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Compliance and governance
Module 3: Identity and Access Management
- Identity and access management
- Data access and protection essentials
- Lab 1: Introduction to Security Policies
Module 4: Protecting Infrastructure and Data
- Protecting your network infrastructure
- Edge Security
- DDoS Mitigation
- Protecting compute resources
- Lab 2: Securing VPC Resources with Security Groups
Module 5: Detection and Response
- Monitoring and detective controls
- Incident response essentials
Module 6: Course Wrap-Up
- Course review
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste