AWS-ARCHBEST | AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
The AWS Well-Architected Framework helps you make informed decisions about your customers’ architectures cloud-focused way and understand the impact of design decisions. By using the WellArchitected Framework, you will understand the risks in your architecture and ways to mitigate them. This course provides a deep dive into the AWS Well-Architected Framework and its six pillars. This course also covers the Well-Architected review process and using the AWS Well-Architected Tool to complete reviews.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the AWS Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses.
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the WellArchitected Framework.
- Use the AWS Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected reviews.
This course is intended for:
Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Knowledge of core AWS services (Course: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials).
- Knowledge of AWS management interfaces (Course: AWS Technical Essentials).
- Knowledge of core AWS design and architecture (Course: Architecting on AWS).
Module 1: Well-Architected Introduction
- Brief history of AWS Well-Architected
- AWS Well-Architected pillars
- Design principles
- Applying the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Well-Architected Tool
Module 2: Operational Excellence
- Operational Excellence design principles
- Case study
- Hands-On Lab: Operational Excellence
Module 3: Reliability
- Reliability design principles
- Hands-On Lab: Reliability
Module 4: Security
- Security design principles
- Hands-On Lab: Security
Module 5: Performance Efficiency
- Performance Efficiency design principles
- Hands-On Lab: Performance Efficiency
Module 6: Cost Optimization
- Cost Optimization design principles
- Hands-On Lab: Cost Optimization
Module 7: Sustainability
- Sustainability design principles
- Sustainability best practices
- Sustainability pillar resources
Module 8: Course Summary
- Continue your learning
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.