ITIL 4 Specialist: CDS | ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools. It gives them an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
The course will help students to understand: -
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL 4 practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Preparation to sit the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver, Support examination
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Preparation to sit the ITIL 4 foundation examination
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
This course prepares delegates for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support examination and is one of the four modules that lead to the award of ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system...
- Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system...
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system...
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for a new service...
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support...
- Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including...
- Understand the use and value of the following across the service value system...