PL-400T00-A | Microsoft Power Platform Developer
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating and transforming business tasks and processes. In this course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems.
- Candidates should have an introductory knowledge of Power Platfom
Module 1: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
Do you want to create apps to help make your business more efficient? Then this path is for you. It introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
- Get started with Power Apps canvas apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Build a mobile-optimized app from Power Apps
Module 2: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
This learning path introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Dataverse.
- How to build your first model-driven app with Dataverse
- Create tables in Dataverse
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Configure forms, charts, and dashboards in model-driven apps
Module 3: Work with Microsoft Power Platform tenants, environments, subscriptions, and Dynamics 365 apps
Create, design, and administer Microsoft Power Platform tenants and instances including planning for multi-instance deployments, managing authentication methods, managing updates, backup and restore instances, install and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 clients for end-users, and authorizing access to different features for all users in the organization.
- Manage Microsoft Power Platform deployments
- Administer Microsoft Power Platform subscriptions
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This learning path introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build approval flows with Power Automate
- Build flows to manage user information
- Power Automate's deep integration across multiple data sources
- Use the Admin center to manage environments and data policies in Power Automate
- Use AI Builder in Power Automate
- Optimize your business process with process advisor
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
This learning path introduces you to Power BI, and teaches you to use and build business intelligence reports.
- Get started building with Power BI
- Get data with Power BI Desktop
- Model data in Power BI
- Use visuals in Power BI
- Explore data in Power BI
- Publish and share in Power BI
Module 6: Integrate with Microsoft Power Platform and Dataverse
Integrate with Dataverse using code by learning about Dataverse API. Get an in-depth overview of options available with Dataverse to integrate data and events to Azure.
- Work with Dataverse Web API
- Integrate Dataverse Azure solutions
Module 7: Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
Get started with Power Apps Component Framework with an introductory module on the core concepts and components. This is followed by modules that show you how to build a component and work with advanced Power Apps Component Framework features.
- Get started with Power Apps component framework
- Build a Power Apps component
- Use advanced features with Power Apps component framework
Module 8: Administer Power Apps portals
Administrators need to understand how to configure various features and add-ons to ensure the portal runs securely and efficiently. Power Apps portals provides additional features and functionalities including integration with other Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint document libraries and Power BI reports. This learning path describes tools and techniques available for administrators to configure and maintain Power Apps portals, as well as efficiently troubleshoot the issues.
- Power Apps portals administration
- Integrate Power Apps portals with web-based technologies
- Authentication and user management in Power Apps portals
- Power Apps portals maintenance and troubleshooting
Module 9: Extend Power Apps portals
The ability to easily surface and interact with Microsoft Dataverse data on an externally facing web site is the core benefit for implementing a Power Apps portal. This learning path describes how to transform a content portal into a full web app interacting with Dataverse. We will also cover the options available to customizers and developers to extend the portal functionality and integrate with Office 365, Microsoft Power Platform, and Azure components.
- Access Dataverse in Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Build custom Power Apps portals web templates
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste