MB-230T01-A | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers.Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues altogether.
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
This course is designed for functional consultants working with Dynamics 365 Customer Service, or functional consultants who work with other Dynamics 365 apps who want to expand their knowledge of Customer Service.
- Module 1: Work with cases in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 2: Work with entitlements and service level agreements in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 3: Work with Knowledge Management Solutions in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 4: Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Module 5: Get started with Dynamics 365 Customer Service scheduling
- Module 6: Help agents be more productive in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 7: Connect and engage with customers with Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 8: Work with Customer Service Insights
- Module 9: Use Connected Customer Service with Dynamics 365
- Module 10: Extend Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.