Linux+ | CompTIA Linux+
For many years, Linux has dominated the server install base in the business world--and it Will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Linux's popularity has led to a greater need for information technology (IT) professionals who can manage servers that run some form of the Linux kernel. The Official CompTIA* Linux+® courseware builds on your existing experience with systems operations and administration to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot a Linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
In this course, you will configure, operate, and troubleshoot Linux systems.
- Perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage users and groups.
- Manage permissions and ownership.
- Manage storage.
- Manage files and directories.
- Manage kernel modules.
- Manage the Linux boot process.
- Manage system components.
- Manage devices.
- Manage networking.
- Manage packages and software.
- Secure Linux systems.
- Write and execute Bash shell scripts.
- Automate tasks.
- Plan and perform a Linux installation.
This course is designed for IT professionals whose primary job responsibility is the management of servers and other devices running the Linux operating system. A typical student in this course should have at least nine months of hands-on Linux experience and at least one and a half years of IT experience in other computing environments. The target student should wish to expand their skillet to support their career in Linux system administration and operation.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Linux+ certification and who want to prepare for Exam XK0-004. The Linux+ certification can validate the student's understanding and skill in configuring, monitoring, and supporting Linux systems.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have at least foundational experience with general systems administration procedures, some hands-on exposure to one or more Linux distributions, as well as knowledge of computing hardware and basic networking and cybersecurity concepts.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following official CompTIA courses:
- The Official CompTIA* A+* Core 1 and 2 Student Guide (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002)
- The Official CompTIA* Network+* Student Guide (Exam N10-007)
- The Official CompTIA" Security+* Student Guide (Exam SY0-501)
- Lesson 1: Performing Basic Linux Tasks
- Lesson 2: Managing Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Managing Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 4: Managing Storage
- Lesson 5: Managing Files and Directories
- Lesson 6: Managing Kernel Modules
- Lesson 7: Managing the Linux Boot Process
- Lesson 8: Managing System Components
- Lesson 9: Managing Devices
- Lesson 10: Managing Networking
- Lesson 11: Managing Packages and Software
- Lesson 12: Securing Linux Systems
- Lesson 13: Working with Bash Scripts
- Lesson 14: Automating Tasks
- Lesson 15: Installing Linux
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste