ITIL 4 Specialist: DSV | ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
The course will help students to understand: -
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
This course prepares delegates for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value examination and is one of the four modules that lead to the award of ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Understand the concept of the customer journey
- Understand the ways of designing and improving customer journeys
- Understand the characteristics of markets
- Understand marketing activities and techniques
- Know how to describe customer needs and internal and external factors that affect these
- Know how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
- Understand the concepts mutual readiness and maturity
- Understand the different supplier and partner relationship types, and how these are managed
- Know how to develop customer relationships
- Know how to analyse customer needs
- Know how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Know how the following practices can be applied to enable and contribute to fostering relationships...