DASSM-PMI | Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master
Do you want to learn how to successfully lead one, or perhaps several agile teams? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
- Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done the following:
- Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) course
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Study Guide
About the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
Lesson 1: Team Develpment for High Performance Teams
Lesson 2: Emotional Intelligence for High Performance Teams
Lesson 3: Tactical Scaling in Complex Situations
Lesson 4: Optimizing How We Work with the Disciplined DevOps Layer
Lesson 5: Optimizing How We Work with the Value Stream Layer
Lesson 6: Coordinating and Collaborating Across Teams
Lesson 7: Conflict Managment for High Performance Teams
Lesson 8: Pragmatig Planning for Agile Teams
Lesson 9: Pragmatic Reporting and Metrics for Agile Teams