CHFI | Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
CHFI v10 includes all the essentials of digital forensics analysis and evaluation required for today’s digital world. From identifying the footprints of a breach to collecting evidence for a prosecution, CHFI v10 walks students through every step of the process with experiential learning. This course has been tested and approved by veterans and top practitioners of the cyber forensics industry.
CHFI v10 is engineered by industry practitioners for both professionals and aspiring professionals alike from careers including forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers.
Whats New in C|HFI?
CHFI v10 captures all the essentials of digital forensics analysis and evaluation required for the modern world — tested and approved by veterans and top practitioners in the cyber forensics industry. From identifying the footprints of a breach to collecting evidence for a prosecution, CHFI v10 handholds students through every step of the process with experiential learning. CHFI v10 is engineered by industry practitioners for professionals including those such as forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analyst, incident responders, information technology auditor, malware analyst, security consultant, chief security officers and aspirants alike.
- Inclusion Of Critical Modules In Darkweb Forensic And IoT Forensics
- Significant Coverage Of Forensic Methodologies For Public Cloud Infrastructure, Including Amazon AWS And Microsoft Azure
- Massive Updates On All Modules In CHFI
- Inclusion Of Latest Forensic Tools Including Splunk, DNSQuerySniffer Etc
- Addition Of New Techniques Such As Defeating Anti-Forensic Technique, Windows ShellBags Including Analyzing LNK Files And Jump Lists
- Extensive Coverage Of Malware Forensics (Latest Malware Samples Such As Emotet And EternalBlue)
- Now More Than 50GB Of Crafted Evidence Files For Investigation Purposes
- More Than 50% Of New And Advanced Forensic Labs
- In-Depth Focus On Volatile And Non-Volatile Data Acquisition And Examination Process (RAM Forensics, Tor Forensics, Etc.
- Accepted And Trusted By Cybersecurity Practitioners Across Fortune 500 Globally.
Who is it for?
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response:
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Security personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance, and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Digital Forensics Service Providers
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 04: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 05: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 06: Windows Forensics
- Module 07: Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 08: Network Forensics
- Module 09: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11: Database Forensics
- Module 12: Cloud Forensics
- Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 14: Malware Forensics
- Module 15: Mobile Forensics
- Module 16: IoT Forensics
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste