CCSE | Certified Cloud Security Engineer
The Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) is a multi-cloud security certification program crafted by industry experts. It offers a holistic understanding of cloud security and empowers cybersecurity professionals to apply practical skills to build, operate, and defend their environments regardless of the selected infrastructure.
Our unique approach to designing curriculum allows C|CSE content to match the latest security tools and techniques for the AWS, Azure, and GCP platforms, as well as private and hybrid architectures. This design makes the C|CSE program a perfect blend of vendor-neutral training topics with vendorspecific instruction and performance labs, offering cybersecurity professionals an unbiased learning experience.
C|CSE offers a hands-on practical approach, featuring over 85 labs to ensure candidates gain handson experience that can be immediately applied at the workplace to anticipate and overcome cloud security challenges.
With organizations storing and processing more data than ever on multiple cloud environments, multi-cloud security is essential to organizational cyber security initiatives. According to a forecast by Markets and Markets, the multi-cloud security market is expected to grow to USD 10.5 billion by 2027, creating a significant demand across verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, telecommunications, IT, retail, ecommerce, and other industries.
- Plan, implement, and execute cloud platform security for an organization.
- Securely access cloud resources through identity and access management (IAM).
- Evaluate and control organizational cloud network architecture by integrating various security controls the service provider offers.
- Evaluate cloud storage techniques and threats on data stored in the cloud and understand how to protect cloud data from attacks.
- Implement and manage cloud security on various cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Understand the shared responsibility model of the service provider.