C)CSA | Certified Cybersecurity Analyst
Our Certified Cyber Security Analyst course helps you prepare an organization to create a complete end to end solution for proactively monitoring, preventing, detecting, and mitigating threats as they arise in real time.
Do not fool yourself, this course is far more advanced than you may expect. It is fast paced and thorough, so you can enjoy a well-rounded experience. Be ready to dig deep into the details of security analysis for today’s needs.
When we are done you will be able to setup and deploy state of the art open source and for purchase analysis tools, intrusion detection tools, syslog servers, SIEMs, along with integrating them for the entire company to find and an many cases prevent today’s exploits.
*This course maps to the mile2 Certified Cyber Security Analyst Exam as well as the CompTIA CySA+CS0-001 certification exam.
The person who carries this certification should be able to use data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats
MILE2’s C)CSA Certification aims to ensure that the holder has a broad base of knowledge covering a large variety of areas required to analyze cybersecurity systems, develop reports, and suggest improvements to ensure that the system is able to effectively detect and deter intrusion.
The C)CSA is a part of the following role-based Progressions on the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
- Developing and Deploying Signatures
- Evaluating Security Designs
- Protocol Analyzers and more
- Analyze Malware
- Conduct Vulnerability Scans
- Apply Cybersecurity Principles and more
C)CSA LIVE CLASS AND ULTIMATE SELF-STUDY COMBO MODULES AND LABS
- Module 1 – Blue Team Principles
- Module 2 – Digital Forensics
- Module 3 – Malware Analysis
- Module 4 – Traffic Analysis
- Module 5 – Assessing the Current State of Defense within the Organizaton
- Module 6 – Leveraging SIEM for Advanced Analytics
- Module 7 – Defeating the Red Team with Purple Team Tactics
- Lab 1 – Establishing Ips and Logging into the VMs
- Lab 2 – Blue Team Principles
- Lab 3 – Digital Forensics
- Lab 4 – Malware Analysis
- Lab 5 – Traffic Analysis
- Lab 6– Assessing Current State of Defense within an Organization
- Lab 7 – Leveraging SIEM for Advanced Analytics
- Lab 8 – Defeating the Red Team with Purple Team Tactics
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste