AZ-801T00-A | Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
This course teaches IT Professionals to configure advanced Windows Server services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to secure Azure VMs running Windows Server. The course also teaches IT Professionals how to perform tasks related to high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. The course highlights administrative tools and technologies including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who already implement and manage on-premises core technologies want to secure and protect their environments, migrate virtual and physical workloads to Azure Iaas, enable a highly available, fully redundant environment, and perform monitoring and troubleshooting.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- An awareness of basic security best practices
- Basic understanding of security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, SIEM/SOAR).
- Basic knowledge of on-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies (Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces).
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
An understanding of the following concepts as related to Windows Server technologies:
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Module 1: Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures
- Module 2: Implement Windows Server high availability
- Module 3: Implement disaster recovery in Windows Server on-premises and hybrid environments
- Module 4: Migrate servers and workloads in on-premises and hybrid environments
- Module 5: Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste