AZ-500T00-A | Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations.
This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Module 1: AZ-500: Manage Identity and Access
Explore how identity is the starting point for all security within your company. Learn to authenticate and authorize users and apps with Microsoft Entra ID.
- Secure Azure solutions with Azure Active Directory
- Implement Hybrid identity
- Deploy Azure AD identity protection
- Configure Azure AD privileged identity management
- Design an enterprise governance strategy
Module 2: AZ-500: Implement platform protection
Security has to happen at all levels. Learn how to lock down the infrastructure and network resources that are running in your Azure environment.
- Implement perimeter security
- Configure network security
- Configure and manage host security
- Enable Containers security
Module 3: AZ-500: Secure your data and applications
Application running within Azure access your confidential data need to be locked down. Learn to secure your applications, storage, databases, and key vaults.
- Deploy and secure Azure Key Vault
- Configure application security features
- Implement storage security
- Configure and manage SQL database security
Module 4: AZ-500: Manage security operation
Once you have deployed and secured your Azure environment, learn to monitor, operate, and continuously improve the security of your solutions.
- Configure and manage Azure Monitor
- Enable and manage Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Configure and monitor Microsoft Sentinel
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.