TOGAF II | TOGAF Level 2 Certified
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 is an improvement to the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.1, providing improved guidance, fixing errors, refining the document structure, and removing obsolete content. The TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 2 Certified is a classroom-based course based on TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2. This training provides an opportunity to architects and aspiring architects to strive for greater industry credibility and better career opportunities by possessing the updated knowledge and skill-set based on TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
The TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 2 Certified course is a 3 Day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course focuses on the practical application of the TOGAF® 9 framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts. The purpose of certification for Part 2, known as TOGAF® 9 Practitioner, is to provide validation that, in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge. The learning objectives at this level focus on application and analysis, in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
This material cannot be ordered without an exam or usage of a registered instructor. This courseware can only be ordered by affiliated partners.
All new trainers who wish to deliver an Accredited Training Course must, prior to delivering an Accredited Training Course, be approved by The Open Group Certification Authority.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9. These include System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT Developers, CIOs and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the features of the TOGAF® Standard and its methodology.
- Apply the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and the guidelines and techniques supporting it.
- Understand how to apply Architecture Governance in development of an Enterprise Architecture.
- Interpret the reference models and architecture function in the TOGAF.
- Prepare for TOGAF 9 Practitioner (Level 2) certification examination.
- MODULE 1: COURSE INTRODUCTION
MODULE 2: THE ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT METHOD
MODULE 3: ENTERPRISE CONTINUUM AND ARCHITECTURE REPOSITORY
MODULE 4: ARCHITECTURE CONTENT FRAMEWORK
MODULE 5: PRELIMINARY PHASE AND REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
MODULE 6: ARCHITECTURE VISION
MODULE 7: BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE
MODULE 8: INFORMATION SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
MODULE 9: TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECTURE
MODULE 10: TRANSITION PLANNING
MODULE 11: IMPLEMENTATION GOVERNANCE AND ARCHITECTURE CHANGE MANAGEMENT
MODULE 12: ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
MODULE 13: ENTERPRISE INTEGRATION AND SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE
MODULE 14: ARCHITECTURE CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste