PCSM | Professional Cloud Service Manager
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Service Manager™ certification enables learners to design, deliver and manage Cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how Cloud computing and Cloud-based services impact development and operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
IT management has been increasingly under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to the changes inherent to interconnected and complex IT environments. It is no wonder then that service management professionals play an increasingly important role in helping organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in Cloud environments. Organizations interested in offering repeatable, flexible and scalable services, however, are struggling to find skilled professionals capable of contributing to their digital transformation journey.
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager certification is recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. It provides you a case study with related exercises such as multiple-choice questions and workbook activities. We made sure to include various high-quality reference materials that you can go back to throughout your career advancement.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Professional Service Manager certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager-certified, you will be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services
- Identify and explain the important roles involved in cloud service management
- Compare the relationship between the cloud provider and cloud consumer
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models
- Illustrate the benefits, risks, and issues of DevOps within an IT organization
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services
- Examine the challenges of purchasing cloud-based services
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace
The following departments benefit from CCC Professional Service Manager-certified professionals:
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager jobs include:
- Audit Managers
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Compliance Managers
- Email System Administrators
- Network Engineers / Administrators
- Risk Management Managers
- Security Engineers / Analysts
- Solution Architects
- System Administrators / Architects
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Cloud Service Management Fundamental
- Module 3: Cloud Service Management Roles
- Module 4: Cloud Service Strategy
- Module 5: Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
- Module 6: Cloud Service Management
- Module 7: Cloud Service Economics
- Module 8: Cloud Service Governance
- Module 9: Showing the Value of Cloud Services
- Module 10: Popular Service Management Frameworks
- Exam Preparation Guide
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste