D80153 | Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II training teaches you how to perform important Oracle WebLogic Server administrative tasks. It's a continuation of the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I course.
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using deployment plans and versioning
- Configure SSL for WebLogic Server
- Configure WebLogic features including domain templates, system start up, crash recovery, work managers, multi data sources, security policies, and automatic JTA migration
- Configure Coherence features
- Perform a rolling upgrade of WebLogic Server
- Write and run WLST scripts
This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II training is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
Learn How To:
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications
- Create and use domain templates
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques
- Configure advanced JDBC features
- Create and run WLST scripts
- Interact and manage WLS using REST
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers
- Create and work with simple domain partitions
Oracle WebLogic Server Domain Management Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to managing the day-to-day operations of running applications, including performing rolling upgrades, creating and using domain templates, configuring automatic crash recovery, and creating and running WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) scripts.
Oracle WebLogic Server Deployment Tasks
Administrators will learn how to perform WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to real-world management of application deployments, including using deployment modes, creating and using deployment plans, deploying shared libraries, and deploying versioned applications and libraries.
Oracle WebLogic Server Subsystem Administration Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks. These tasks are related to WebLogic infrastructure features, including creating and using work managers, managing data sources, using multi data sources, configuring WebLogic security artifacts, configuring SSL for WebLogic Server, configuring automatic JTA service migration, configuring and using the WebLogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF), configuring Coherence*Web for HTTP session persistence and configuring managed Coherence servers.
- Systems Administrator
Benefits to You
Taking this course will help you increase the reliability, availability, scalability, and performance (RASP) of your organization's applications and services with the #1 application server. You'll be better equipped to take advantage of WebLogic Server features to maximize the effectiveness of your enterprise.
- Experience using basic Linux commands
- System administration experience
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Course Overview
- WebLogic Server Review
- Upgrading WebLogic Server
- Creating and Using Domain Templates
- WebLogic Server Startup and Crash Recovery
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- WebLogic Server and REST
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Shared Java EE Libraries
- Application Work Managers
- Security Realms
- Disaster Recovery and Migration
- Domain Partitions
- Managing Data Sources
- Diagnostic Framework
- (Optional)Application Staging and Deployment Plans
- (Optional)Production Redeployment