D78850 | Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop
- Develop backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures.
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Benefits to you:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- CDT Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 12c
- Database Administrator
- Use the Data Recovery Advisor to diagnose and repair failures.
- Use Oracle Flashback Technologies to recover from human error.
- Perform an encrypted database backup and restore.
- Perform tablespace point-in-time recovery.
- Describe additional high availability features such as Oracle Data Guard.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Describe Oracle Database backup methods and recovery operations that can be used to resolve database failure.
- Describe the Oracle Database architecture components related to backup and recovery operations.
- Plan effective backup and recovery procedures.
- Configure the database for recoverability.
- Use Recovery Manager (RMAN) to create backups and perform recovery operations.
- Getting Started
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Backup Strategies and Terminology
- Performing Backups
- Improving Your Backups
- Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
- Diagnosing Failures
- Restore and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Recovery I
- Performing Recovery II
- RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup
- Using Flashback Technologies
- Flashback Database
- Transporting Data
- Performing Point-in-Time Recovery
- Duplicating a Database
- RMAN Troubleshooting and Tuning