OC2-PLSQL | Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
Programa de certificación incluye:
- D80186 | Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
- Taller certificación
- Examen de preparación de N4S
- Examen 1Z0-144
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Generate triggers to solve business challenges.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, as well as stored procedures and functions.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures.
- Declare PL/SQL variables.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data
- management applications.
- Debug functions and procedures using the SQL Developer Debugger.
- Use Dynamic SQL & understand design considerations when coding using PL/SQL.
- Understand and influence the PL/SQL compiler and manage dependencies.
- Manage PL/SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
Benefits to you
Extend the functionality of the SQL language with PL/SQL language to write application code so that your organization can realize the full benefit of utilizing Oracle best practices.
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions,
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code,
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs,
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility,
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently,
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output and mail output,
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility,
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL,
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors),
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms,
- Handle runtime errors,
- Create triggers to
- solve business challenges,
- Design PL/SQL code for predefined data types, local subprograms, additional pragmas, standardized constants and exceptions.
This Database Program with PL/SQL training shows you how to develop stored procedures, functions,
packages and database triggers. You'll learn to manage PL/SQL program units and dependencies,
and usage of some of the Oracle-supplied packages.
- · Introduction to PL/SQL
- · Declare PL/SQL Identifiers
- · Write Executable Statements
- · Interaction with the Oracle Server
- · Control Structures
- · Composite Data Types
- · Explicit Cursors
- · Exception Handling
- · Stored Procedure
- · Stored Functions and Debugging Subprograms
- · Packages
- · Deploying Packages
- · Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development
- · Dynamic SQL
- · Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- · Triggers
- · Creating Compound, DDL, and Event
- · Database Triggers,
- · PL/SQL Compiler
- · Manage PL/SQL Code
- Manage Dependencies