MS-600T00-A | Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services
The Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role. In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, and building applications for Microsoft Teams. In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph. In Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, students will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
Students in this course are interested in the Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft Teams Application Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
Module 1: MS-600: Implement Microsoft identity
The Microsoft identity platform is an evolution of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) developer platform. It allows developers to build applications that sign in users, and access resources in both external applications such as Microsoft Office 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications and internal resources, such as apps on your corporate network and intranet, along with any cloud apps developed by your own organization
- Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
- Application types in Microsoft identity
- Permissions and Consent Framework
- Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
- Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
Module 2: MS-600: Build apps with Microsoft Graph – Associate
Microsoft Graph provides a unified programmability model that you can use to build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with the data of millions of users. Microsoft Graph APIs implement many OData protocol query parameters.
- What is Microsoft Graph?
- Optimize data usage when using Microsoft Graph with query parameters
- Optimize network traffic with Microsoft Graph
- Access User Data from Microsoft Graph
- Manage Group Lifecycle with Microsoft Graph
- Access Files with Microsoft Graph
- Use Change Notifications and Track Changes with Microsoft Graph
- Add custom data to your app by using extensions in Microsoft Graph
- Get started with Microsoft Graph Toolkit
Module 3: Introduction to customizing and extending SharePoint
SharePoint is an extensible platform you can customize and extend with the SharePoint Framework and multiple APIs available to developers. In this module, developers learn what customizations and extensibility points are available to them with the SharePoint Framework, and determine if it's right for you.
- SharePoint Framework overview & extensibility options
- Create and deploy SharePoint Framework solutions
- Extend custom solutions with UI components, APIs, and extra surface areas
- Knowledge check
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the different types of components available in the SharePoint Framework
- List the customization options enabled by the SharePoint Framework
- Describe the development environment, tooling, and custom app lifecycle of SharePoint Framework projects
- Choose the correct extensibility point(s) based on your scenario
Module 4: MS-600: Develop apps for Microsoft Teams – Associate
Microsoft Teams is an extensible platform you can create custom apps on; putting your app at the heart of your organizations collaboration platform. Apps for Microsoft Teams can be as simple or as complex as you need, from sending notifications to channels or users to complex multi-surface apps incorporating conversational bots, natural language processing, and embedded web experiences. You can build apps for an individual, your team, your organization, or for all Microsoft Teams users everywhere.
- Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
- Task-oriented interactions in Microsoft Teams with messaging extensions
- Create embedded web experiences with tabs for Microsoft Teams
- Create interactive conversational bots for Microsoft Teams
- Collect Input in Microsoft Teams with Task Modules
- Connect web services to Microsoft Teams with webhooks and Office 365 Connectors
- Microsoft Teams – Use the teamwork Microsoft Graph endpoint
- Microsoft Teams – Authentication and Single Sign-on
- Create interactive meeting apps for Microsoft Teams
Module 5: MS-600: Distribute and monitor Microsoft Teams solutions
Use the Developer Portal to manage app packages and distribute applications. Automate deployment of Microsoft Teams applications. Use Application Insights and Azure Log Analytics to collect data and analyze insights for your application.
- Distribute your Microsoft Teams app
Monitor and maintain Microsoft Teams solutions
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste