MB-200T00-A | Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
About this course
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. High-level topics include application configuration, automation opportunities, integration, testing, and deployment.
A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Identify platform components.
Understand administrator options.
Effectively model data.
Build a basic model-driven or canvas application.
Identify testing strategies and methodologies.
Identify integration opportunities.
- Module 1: Power Platform overview
- Module 2: Data Modeling
- Module 3: Model-driven apps
- Module 4: Canvas apps
- Module 5: Security
- Module 6: Platform Automation Overview
- Module 7: Business Rules
- Module 8: Workflows
- Module 9: Microsoft Flows
- Module 10: Business Process Flows
- Module 11: Introduction to integrations
- Module 12: Integration with Office
- Module 13: Managing Data
- Module 14: Manage Instances and Applications
- Module 15: Manage Solutions
- Module 16: Additional Deployment Considerations