This Java EE 6: Develop Web Components with Servlets and JSPs training is designed for experienced developers of Java technology applications. You'll gain the knowledge and skills to quickly build web applications suited to any Java EE 6 application server using JSP and servlet technologies..
• Understand and manage HTTP sessions in a web application
• Create servlet filters and listeners
• Write pages created with JavaServer Pages technology (JSP pages)
• Create easy-to-maintain JSP pages using the Expression Language and the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
• Use integrated development environments (IDEs) and application servers for Java EE development and deployment
• Write servlets using the Java programming language (Java servlets)
• Construct and deploy small-to-medium scale web applications found in intranet and low-volume commercial sites by using JavaServer Page (JSP page) technology and servlets.
• Apply Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture to projects in EE environments.
• Create servlet filters and listeners.
• Understand and manage HTTP sessions in a web application.
• Create easy-to-maintain JSP pages using Expression Language and the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
• Analyze, design, develop and deploy web applications with Java EE 6 SDK and the application server Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
• Experience with Java EE 6 platform recommended
• Experience with Java programming
• Experience with HTML language recommended
• Introducing the Course
• Web Application Essentials
• Developing a Servlet
• Handling Form Requests in Servlets
• Configuring Your Web Application
• Implementing an MVC Design
• Developing Components with JavaServer Pages Technology
• Developing JSP Pages by Using Custom Tags
• Using Filters in Web Applications
• More Servlet Features
• Implementing Security
• Integrating Web Applications with Databases