This Java EE 6: Develop Database Applications with JPA NEW training explores using the Java Persistence API within the context of a web-based Java Enterprise Edition application, as well as within a stand-alone Java Standard Edition application. This includes using Java Persistence API with the Enterprise JavaBeans technology.
• Map relational database tables to Java using ORM techniques and JPA
• Perform CRUD operations with JPA in Java SE and EE environments
• Update multiple database tables based on relationships
• Perform data validation using Bean Validation
• Apply transactions and locking
• Optimize JPA for performance
• Update multiple database tables based on relationships.
• Perform CRUD operations with JPA in Java SE and EE environments.
• Perform data validation using Bean Validation.
• Optimize JPA for performance.
• Apply transactions and locking.
• Map relational database tables to Java using ORM techniques and JPA.
• Understand key concepts found in the Java Persistence API.
• Create robust entity models.
• Create static and dynamic queries using Java Persistence API Query Language.
• Create type-safe queries with the Java Persistence API Criteria API.
• Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Basic Administration Tasks OBEs
• Experience with NetBeans recommended
• Experience building and deploying EE applications
• Experience with Java programming
• Experience with Java EE 6 platform recommended
• Experience with Relational Databases recommended
• Course Introduction
• Introduction to Java Persistence API
• Working with JPA in a Java Enterprise Environment
• Introduction to the Auction Application Case Sudy
• Modeling Relational Databases with JPA Entities
• Working with the Entity Manager
• Persisting Enums and Collections
• Creating Queries with the Java Persistence Query Language (JPQL)
• Using the Critieria API
• Implementing Bean Validation with JPA
• Applying Locking and Transactions
• Advanced Modeling: Entity Inheritance Relationships
• Optimizing JPA Performance