DCTECH | Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices
Curso entregado por Cisco
This is a 7- to 8-hour training course designed for field support engineers working with Cisco data center system devices and operating software. Purchase covers a one-year subscription period for a single user and provides access to the most current information on Cisco products.
This course is the authorized training to prepare for the CCT Data Center certification exam, 010-151 DCTECH. The course is divided into modules and uses text, interactivities, graphical images, and videos to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed time-to-resolution.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Review Cisco data center networking fundamentals, including SAN, unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) and fiber connectors, the unified computing fabric, and server options.
- Identify Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) component models, Cisco Nexus and MDS switches, accessories, cabling, and interfaces.
- Understand Cisco UCS and Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS) operating modes and identify commonly found software.
- Use the Cisco GUI to connect and service Cisco UCS product components.
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, and how to troubleshoot most common issues with Cisco UCS servers.
- Cisco field support technicians and other support engineers