D80186 | Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL Ed 2
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms
- Handle runtime errors
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create custom packages for applications.
- Write Dynamic SQL code for applications.
Benefits to you
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Previous programming experience
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declare PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures
- Manage Dependencies