CPENT | Certified Penetration Testing Profesional
A rigorous Penetration Testing program that, unlike contemporary Penetration Testing courses, teaches you how to perform an effective Penetration test across filtered networks. C|PENT is a multidisciplinary course with extensive hands-on training in a wide range of crucial skills, including advanced Windows attacks, Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems, filtered network bypass techniques, exploit writing, single and double pivoting, advanced privilege escalation, and binary exploitation. In summary, there is no program of its kind in the world!
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment Professionals
- Cybersecurity Forensic Analyst
- Cyberthreat Analyst
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Cybersecurity Assurance Engineer
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Penetration Tester
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Architect
- Module 1: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
Cover the fundamentals of penetration testing, including penetration testing approaches, strategies, methodologies, techniques, and various guidelines and recommendations for penetration testing.
- Module 2: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
Learn the different stages and elements of scoping and engagement in penetration testing.
- Module 3: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Learn how to use techniques and tools to gather intelligence about the target from publicly available sources such as the World Wide Web (WWW), through website analysis, by using tools/frameworks/scripts, and so on.
- Module 4: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
Learn different social engineering techniques and perform socialengineering penetration testing on a target organization.
- Module 5: Network Penetration Testing – External
Learn how to implement a comprehensive penetration testing methodology for assessing networks from outsiders’ perspectives. Learn the process attackers follow to exploit the assets using vulnerabilities from the outside of the network perimeter.
- Module 6: Network Penetration Testing – Internal
Learn how to implement a comprehensive penetration testing methodology for assessing networks from insider’s perspectives.
- Module 7: Network Penetration Testing - Perimeter Devices
Learn how to implement a comprehensive penetration testing methodology for assessing the security of network perimeter devices, such as Firewalls, IDS, Routers, and Switches.
- Module 8: Web Application Penetration Testing
Learn how to analyze web applications for various vulnerabilities, including the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10, and determine the risk of exploitation.
- Module 9: Wireless