CBP | Certified Blockchain Professional
Introducing the first Blockchain Professional Training and Blockchain Certification Program to set the global standard in Blockchain Technology. The Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP) Course was developed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need in Blockchain technology to understand its impact on business and beyond.
The Certified Blockchain Professional is fully vendor-agnostic and practical, focusing on the current state of blockchain technology as well as its future potential. The Certified Blockchain Professional course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework. Students will also get a deep understanding of blockchain technology and mining of cryptocurrency.
The Certified Blockchain Professional course begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, such as distributed and decentralized systems, cryptography, and mining. Students will then learn how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. Additionally, students will explore different blockchain enterprise applications such as Hyperledger, introduced by the Linux Foundation and widely used by IBM. Most importantly, the course will cover multiple blockchain implementation concepts by immersing students into sustainable and scalable blockchain development, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy.
- Blockchain Engineer
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Architect
- Blockchain Consultant
- Web3 Developer
- Blockchain Project Lead
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain Architect
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Lesson 2: Crypto Assets
- Lesson 3: Blockchain Mining
- Lesson 4: Bitcoin
- Lesson 5: Sustainable Blockchain
- Lesson 6: Open Source Blockchain Frameworks
- Lesson 7: Ethereum
- Lesson 8: Decentralized Applications (DApps)
- Lesson 9: AI and Blockchain
- Lesson 10: Impact on Industry
- Lesson 11: Industry Use Cases
- Lesson 12: IoT and Blockchain (BoT)
- Lesson 13: Blockchain Project Implementation
- Lesson 14: Scalable Blockchain
- Lesson 15: Security in Blockchain
- Lesson 16: Blockchain as a Service
- Lesson 17: Open Research Problems in Blockchain
Descargue el temario para conocer el detalle completo de los contenidos.
Debido a las constantes actualizaciones de los contenidos de los cursos por parte del fabricante, el contenido de este temario puede variar con respecto al publicado en el sitio oficial, sin embargo, Netec siempre entregará la versión actualizada de éste.