AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions
About this course
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Students in this course are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
• Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
• Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
• Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
• Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
• Select a project and identify project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Create a team and agile organizational structure
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
Module 2: Getting Started with Source Control
Module 3: Managing Technical Debt
Module 4: Working with Git for Enterprise DevOps
Module 5: Configuring Azure Pipelines
Module 6: Implementing Continuous Integration using Azure Pipelines
Module 7: Managing Application Configuration and Secrets
Module 8: Implementing Continuous Integration with GitHub Actions
Module 9: Designing and Implementing a Dependency Management Strategy
Module 10: Designing a Release Strategy
Module 11: Implementing Continuous Deployment using Azure Pipelines
Module 12: Implementing an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
Module 13: Managing Infrastructure and Configuration using Azure Tools
Module 14: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure
Module 15: Managing Containers using Docker
Module 16: Creating and Managing Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
Module 17: Implementing Feedback for Development Teams
Module 18: Implementing System Feedback Mechanisms
Module 19: Implementing Security in DevOps Projects
Module 20: Validating Code Bases for Compliance
SKU: AZ-400T00-A - AZURE